Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
asilkan

hello members..

Messages recommandés

Hi, I've been a member of TURKEY site. I also have a j9. 1994 long chassis, high roof model. English is a bit bad so I'm using google translate. J9 service transportation is used in my country too. Here, abundant and cheap spare parts. I bought my car 500 euros. I want to convert to camper. 5-speed 2500 cc. J9 j10 is still in production here was in progress. A large number of junk vehicles.

I'm 21 years old tell you about myself. law student. have a nissan primera and j9. new idea here consists of caravans. he says to me my friends crazy. Nobody else but do not bother with this business. I In 2006, France, Grenoble, brignoud, Saint Agnes, la perirere found. Smile I'm a fan of Jean Michelle Jarre

For example, spare parts j9 water recirculation 25 euro. If you experience a shortage of spare parts after learning the price of parts by means of e bay etmeeye try to ensure there is a member of our fans, j9. Legislation should my research. You ask me the price of the cargo, with a picture if you send a piece of me a ways from here.

After the school holidays start to deal with your vehicle. I give the site will share a link to you from Turkey.

http://www.gezenbilir.com/index.php?topic=71454.0 this blogs mine for j9 SmileSmile

is the welcome to our site, it's always nice to make new friends even if they are far off
I taduit with google too, for my English is really very nil.

elie, fait comme moi va sur google traduction sa va t'aider (is like me going on the google translation will help you)

(I also translated in English because I'm not on the google translation for Turkish)

(j'ai traduit aussi en anglais car je ne suis pas sur de la traduction de google pour le Turc)

Hi and welcome to you. It's very nice to have a stranger on this forum, nice to share ideas with other countries and a little funny to imagine our hobbie in other places too :-)

And... I am glad to know someone from turquey especially because of course it could help us a lot to find pieces when it could be the same one. Maybe not for all them because the engines should be different with turbo or things like that... but interesting.

For instance (and we are many to be interested by that) could you give us the prices of rims for our trucks ? Because in France it's an old system and it is difficult to find wheel in the good size.
So if we could have rims in 16'' it could help us very a lot.

Thank you by advance for your answer and welcome again.

S@lut !

@ loulou39 & wolfhound : le forum est francophone. Je ne suis pas contre recevoir des membres utilisant d'autres langues, mais je souhaiterais que tous les messages aient au moins une traduction en français.
Merci.

@++

Merci de cette mise au point footware, c'est en effet une bonne idée que de d'ouvrir la porte aux autres langues mais de demander une traduction simultannées en français afin que chacun y trouve son compte. Et comme précisé ci-dessus, avec un outil de traduction comme google-traduction, la tâche n'est pas trop ardue pour ceux qui veulent profiter de ce forum sympa.

Thank you for your precision Footware, it's a really good idea to open our door for other languages but to ask in the same time a translation in french to help everybody to understand. And like some said it, it's very easy to do it with a tool like google-translation, and then use this nice forum.

again hello, thank you so much SmileSmile i know google translate dont always true translate. i think you must write français Smile i'm translate its don't worry Smile Because i'm alone foreign Smile
our j9 non turbo 2500 diesel engine its standart . i didn't see j7 . very old j9 going to recycling ( 1984 -1989 ) and our j9s different yours door

and i dont know oldies j9 rim its 16'

2 ' used ' rims 105 euro but i don't know how can i send it you , can i join e-bay ?

and i think you send to photos wich part its so easy Smile i'm will look used parts or new spare parts

Hi, welcome Asilkan, it's pleasant to have a new member from Turkey on the site...
as has already said it Wolfhound we would be interested to have J9 rims from Turkey, there is some time that we began researches, ours are in different size and we find no more tires, many people could be intersted by here... but we have not found the way yet to make it transport in France...

salut, bienvenue Asilkan, c'est agréable d'avoir un nouveau membre de Turquie sur le forum...
comme l'a déjà dit Wolfhound nous serions intéressé pour faire venir des jantes de J9 de Turquie, il y a quelques temps que nous avons commencé des recherches, les nôtres sont dans des dimensions différentes et nous ne trouvons plus de pneus, beaucoup de gens pourraient être intéressé par ici... mais nous n'avons pas encore trouvé le moyen pour les faire transporter en France

Eğer ben özel mesaj ile benim adrese gönderilen fotoğrafın jantlar bana gönderebilirsiniz... teşekkür ederim...
Sadece Şaka yapıyor... Wink

hiçbir Fransız Google translate, Türk dilinin herhangi bir çevirisi var...?
Bu bağlantıyı deneyin türkçe fransızca çeviri

You can send me the rims on the picture, i send you my address by MP (Private Message)... thank you...
no, i am just kidding...! Wink

has it no translation of the Turkish language towards French on Google translation there...?
try to click this link Turkish French translation

tu peux m'envoyer les jantes de la photo, je t'envoi mon adresse par MP... merci ...
non, je ne fais que plaisanter... Wink

n'y a-t-il pas de traduction de la langue Turc vers le Français sur Google translate...?
essaye de cliquer sur ce lien traduction Turc Français

Hi Asilkan.
Nice to have an answer from you.
For the rim, normally the one you could have is in 16' and it is what we are looking for because on our old truck it is an old system and the size of the wheels are 19R400. And we would change them for 16' rims and then have a normal size more easy to change.
So 105€ for 2 rims but of course we need find a system to send them and know how it could cost. And then it could be possible to ask who is interesting by that on our site and maybe give an order.
I don't know if Ebay is a good solution, I am not so good with it, but it seams more to sell and not to send ? Maybe could you ask for UPS or something similar ?
Thank you for the futurs news Very Happy
PS Only by curiosity, could you know the price for an new engine with speed box ?

Salut Asilkan.
Sympa d'avoir de tes nouvelles.
En principe les jantes que tu peux obtenir sont en 16' et c'est justement ce que nous cherchons parce que nos vieux camions sont montés sur un ancien système et la taille des roues est 19R400. Et nous voudrions les changer en 16' et ainsi avoir une taille standard plus facile à changer.
Donc 105€ pour 2 jantes mais bien sur nous devons trouver un système pour les envoyer et connaître le prix de l'envoi. Ainsi il sera possible de demander qui est intéressé ici et peut-être passer commande.
Je ne sais pas si Ebay est une bonne solution, je ne connais pas bien mais il me semble que c'est plus pour vendre et non pas une solution d'envoi. Peut-être pourrais-tu demander à UPS ou quelque chose d'identique ?
Merci pour les nouvelles futures.
PS Par curiosité seulement, pourrais-tu connaître le prix pour un moteur neuf avec sa boîte de vitesse ?

J'y ai pensé, mais temps qu'ils ne sont pas en Europe l'import reste difficile si ce n'est à titre de collection ;-)

1997 70.000 km used 2500 cc engine 1000 euro , in the past i saw 0 engine but now i'm not seeing it . for it i will going to service. i will speaking ups cargo . i'm searching net . 22 euro . if you like it i can send you all the parts Smile but i think you must go there and buy everything Smile

Welcom asilkan,
It's very good for us to have a friend who come from another country.
Give us some j9 photo's.
thanks for your coming

footware a écrit:
S@lut !
le forum est francophone. Je ne suis pas contre recevoir des membres utilisant d'autres langues, mais je souhaiterais que tous les messages aient au moins une traduction en français.
Merci.

@++

c'est valable pour tout le monde Merci!.........

Ça transpire à tout-va le topic d'annonce...

Sommes nous sûrs d'être au bon endroit? Parce que dans un forum de présentation, plus que vendre, on se présente et on interagit autour de nos Js.

Salut asilkan
Pourriez-vous nous en dire plus au sujet de votre J Premier et mettre quelques photos.
Comme c'est un J premier" nous sommes très curieux de les voir.
Merci.

Hi asilkan
Could you tell us more about your "J premier" and put some photos?
As is a "J Premier", different from a J9, we are very curious to see them.
Thank you.

hello members Smile you know i have exams Smile so I can not enter the site. i will open restoration forums open a page. see you there Smile

Hello Asilkan, how are you doing... Very Happy
good luck for your exams
see you soon Wink

Salut Asilkan, comment vas tu... Very Happy
bonne chance pour tes exams
à bientôt Wink

Hi Nomadik, "how are you doing" mean "comment fais-tu", to say "comment vas-tu" we say "how are you" only Question

Salut Nomadik, "comment fais-tu" signifie "how are you doing", pour dire "how are you" on dit seulement "comment vas-tu" Laughing

ouais, c'est sûr que si tu parle anglais qu'avec un traducteur, mot à mot c'est pas trop top...
on dit aussi : hi, how are you doing body, avec le traducteur : salut, comment sont vous faisant le corps... Shocked but mean : salut, comment vas-tu mon ami
faudrait voir a sortir un peu de ton trou perdu dans la Marne my friend Wolf... lol!

Wahoooo, non seulement il est bon en mécanique, il tutoies la perfection au rivet pop mais en plus il en impose en langues... J'ai vérifié et tu as bel et bien raison, je m'incline, respect :-)

• Créer...