Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
LA PINCE1

les differents model de barre a rideaux

Messages recommandés

Bonjour a tous

je suis a la recherche de renseignement sur les differentes
barre a rideaux existante aussi bien pour les SO 23 que les SO 42
les fixations et les models,donc si vous avez des tofs de tous sa
(sur aillons,porte et fasse au porte)et dimensions sa serrais COOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

cdt fab

Voici le modele des So42 et So 34 grand hayon,meme profil pour tous les rails de rideaux(sauf ceux de cabine...):

pour infos les rails de porte battantes sont plus courts que les autres...
;-)

OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAA

sa c du détail un tres GRAND MERCI A SEBUNO
voila maintenant j expose mon probleme
j ai les rails de fenetre de portes et les deux sorte de rails pour
petit et grand aillons et un grand rail pour je pence le long coté conducteur
pour les rideaux de cabine ils ont des pressions donc c pour cela que les tofs son
importante alors n ésiter pas pour les mètres

CDT FAB

Bonjour a tous voila je cherche des infos sur les rideaux
pour le moment j ai se style a mètre dans le mien
donc a savoir si ce son des OG ou pas

merci pour les futur réponces

[img][/img]

celui ci pour les vitre avant

[img][/img]

deux autre comme celui la pour les vitres de porte
un g et d

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

4 grand comme celui de d
et deux comme celui de g pour le haillon
et tous son orange derriere

voila merci de m informer

J'avais récupéré ces infos là concernant les rideaux sur un forum anglais :

Cliquez sur la photo pour agrandir.

Curtains:

Construction: The top seam is 2 1/2" wide with a 1 3/4" opening at the ends. The edges are hemmed on both sides--just a simple hem. It is hemmed at the top about 1/2" down and at the bottom forming a "tube" for the rod to slip through. The rear, or course, has two of these channels because it has two rods. The curtains are unlined.

2 fronts: 17h X 57w ea. Little nylon runners made by "Silent Gliss" are sewn to the outside of the curtains and ride in the track. The runners are available from VWCurtains.com and from PLF.

2 Rear: 14-7/8h X28w ea

12 for the side windows: 17-3/8 h X 14-1/4w ea

Curtains should not have fabric tie backs. There were white plastic tiebacks with snaps attached to the wall behind each of the cab doors. Otherwise you use bungees. The curtain sets offered by VWCurtains.com do not appear to be correct. They are the wrong height, the wrong width, and there are not enough of them to do the interior correctly.

The only known source of the correct material to duplicate the gold and brown plaid curtains is PLF. A set made of this material is $700.

Bungees are made of light gray elastic shock cord with a crimp on the end made of light guage brass. The crimp has eight little impressions on it, four on each side where the shock cord passes through. An oval head screw with a finishing washer goes through the loop to affix it to the door. There should be four bungees: one long one for the long wall and three short ones for the cargo door side wall. If you choose not to make your own, they are available here for $55 shipped http://so23westfalia.com/. Here is a photo of his nice reproduction set

Did some quick measurements of what I have: measurements are from hole to hole on the rods. The two I got from Bill for the cargo doors are identical. 21 1/8" long by 1" deep. By deep I mean the distance the main part of the rod is offset from the door. The others are 20 3/8" by 1/2" deep. Now the one on the front cargo door fits the OG holes spot on. The one for the rear cargo door seems a bit too long for the OG holes. I had to drill one more to make it work. So it appears they may be of a different length. I can tell more if I remove them and also measure what I assume are the OG holes. But it's raining now and I don't feel like getting wetter.

Edit: just went back & read what Crofty wrote and my observations seem to contradict his. I'm off tomorrow...weather permitting I'll take 'em off.

Crofty/MajorWoody/Localboymark
So which is the correct length for the curtain track, 21 1/8" or 20 3/8" and what is the hole center dimension?

I just meant I was measuring from one center of the screw hole to the other. The 20 3/8" ones go on the three driver's side windows and the longer ones on the cargo doors. My camper had no rods when I bought it so it's been a journey.

I FINALLY found someone to sew me curtains for my Westy. I purchased some Sunbrella fabric (not cheap, but it will last). The fronts and rear curtains are fine based on the measurements in this original posting. However, IMO the measurement of 17 3/8" for the side curtains are about 2" too short. I don't have enough material to use the bungees as a hold back. Especially on the side with the jalousie mechanism, which makes the curtains stick out a little bit more. If I could do it all over I'd make them about 19.5" top to bottom. But, alas...it's too late now.

The correct bungee size is 5mm or 3/16" for those that asked.
I had made a set following the patterns here (with the 2"longer sides)
seemed to turn out great except for the rear, it seemed just 3/4" short, i would recomend just a little longer on the rear, all the others look great, I will post some pics soon.

I can only base this on my experience: Definately lengthen all the side curtains. I'd measure your rear window from rod to rod in three places; left, center and right and use the longest. My rear rods were less than perfect and even though I straightened them, they still wandered a bit. I lengthened mine like 3/4" so it would slide a little easier, but you don't want it hanging like a dirty diaper either. The fronts fit well based on the measurements in this thread.

guillaume a écrit:
À quoi servent les ressorts ?

Sur BW , jamais vu sur split ..

• Créer...