Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Kiko

Aide de décider! RS Garage vs Ms. Didier Jehel

Messages recommandés

Need your help to decide on what to do, your opinion will prevail and I said I would do whatever the group here decides it's fair and square.

On the 2nd of March Ms. Didier Jehel ordered and paid for an horizontal oil baffle 105€ incl shipping to France.

We shipped the item on the 7th of March by Registered Mail from Portugal.

After Mr. Didier sending 2-3 emails claiming he didint recieve the item I requested the Tracking number (RD 700 196 451 PT) we type it on www.ctt.pt and it comes up as delivered on the 12th of March, here's the print screen:

So after this we requested the post office to provide a copy of the signature which will take sometime and Mr. Jehel says again he didnt receive the item and it's very urgent.

I understand his point and time constrain se we offer to send another one at a discount (85€) with the compromise that once this is all cleared we would refund the 2nd order.

According to M. Didier Jehel he doesnt agree and says we should send another one without any further payment from him.

I would like to ask the other forum member's opinion and I will do whatever you guys think its fair.

Thanks!
Francisco

Bonjour à tous,
je me dois de répondre à Francisco même si j'avoue ne pas vraiment comprendre sa position, ni le temps qu'il consacre à un simple problème de livraison qui devrait se résoudre par le sens commun.. Je lui ai commandé début Mars des cloisons pour mon carter d'huile, je lui ai fait le réglement. Je lui ai précisé le caractère urgent de cette commande car je devais faire le Rallye de Charbonnière en Avril. Sans nouvelle de sa part je l'ai relancé plusieurs fois par mail. Il m'a renvoyé un lien pour le tracking du colis, lien que je n'ai pas pu utiliser (si quelqu' un parvient à le faire, je lui en serais reconnaissant...). La copie d'ecran qu'il m'envoit ne m'a guère plus renseigné. Bref les faits sont que je n'ai jamais reçu cette pièce. Francisco me propose fort généreusement de me renvoyer une nouvelle pièce moyennant 85 Euros. En soit ce n'est pas la somme qui me pose problème, mais son attitude. il me semble que la bonne démarche serait de me renvoyer ce que je n'ai pas recu à ses frais, et si je devais recevoir le colis manquant je lui renverrais évidemment.
Au dela je trouve sincèrement puerile d'avoir à besoin de demander l'avis d'un forum pour savoir quoi faire!
En conclusioon, je n'ai pas reçu ce que j'ai commandé et payé, je passe pour le mauvais coucheur, et je ne peux pas finir mon moteur!
Bon we à tous, et Zen restons Zen!

Kiko a écrit:
Mr. Didier,h ere’s the direct link for the tracking:

https://www.ctt.pt/feapl_2/app/open/objectSearch/objectSearch.jspx

and here’s the order tracking number RD700196451PT

Basically, I have to trust when you say you didnt receive it (I'm ok with that) but then you dont trust when I say that we will refund you once the problem is cleared.

Merci Kiko, en fait on ne sait rien, ni le destinataire, ni son adresse, ce tracking est totalement inutile et ne nous aidera à savoir où est le colis...

Je me permet juste de donner mon avis personnel qui en aucun cas ne doit etre pris comme un soutiend a Francisco du fait que Je le connaisse Personnelement et qu il est une personne de confiance.
Je pense que c est une situation embarrassante pour tous les deux qui né ce connaisse pas donc malheureusement dans les transactions quand les choses ne ce passent pas comme sur des roulettes on se pose des questions et on se méfie et votre cas est problematique car l acheteur a payé D avance et le vendeur a la preuve que la livraison a ete faite .
Dans l histoire tant que lá piece n apparait pas l acheteur est lésé de plus il a une certaine urgence.
Bien que le materiel livré est toujours sous la responsabilitée de l acquereur il serait bien de pouvoir savoir qu elle est le transporteur qui a effectuer lá livraison depuis la reception a roissy afin d elucider ce malententu par l apparition de la piece et que ce rally de charbonniere ce passe pour le mieux.

Je viend de regarder sur le site de la poste le colis est arrive a roissy le 11 et le 12 a montreuil donc Je pense q avec la reference en telephonant a la poste de montreuil il y a moyen de retrouver cette piece.
Un tres bon week end

antonio jean a écrit:
Je viend de regarder sur le site de la poste le colis est arrive a roissy le 11 et le 12 a montreuil donc Je pense q avec la reference en telephonant a la poste de montreuil il y a moyen de retrouver cette piece.
Un tres bon week end

Le problème c'est que l'on a pas accès ni à l'adresse à laquelle a été délivré le colis, ni la contresignature de réception.

En appelant la poste lundi matin avec la reference ils doivent etre en mesure de savoir ou a ete livre le colis

I would like to hear people's opinion in order to make sure I'm being fair but it seems not many feel like providing their input. My commercial point of view says, tracking says it was delivered so if you want another one just send the payment but as a member of the M3 e30 community I'm giving the benefit of the doubt and accept to send another one and return payment wheneve the first one is either found or returned. I used this forum to insure there was no bias towards me as I'm portuguese and Mr. Didier is french.

Tracking says nothing, there is no adress, no name, no signature...the fact is that i paid for something i never had. Do your really think i m a lyer? If yes , leave it, i will find another solution. The right way is to sens me another part, if i receive the first zone, i ll send it back.

As I said before, I've already requested the proof of signature to the Post office but it will take time.

I trust you didnt receive it, if not I wouldn't even bother discussing this. If you find a solution else where no problem. I'll return your money on Monday by Paypal and we will take the hit.

But as you can see by the lack of reaction here it's not a straight forward situation as you put it. I'm surprised how secure you are of the fact that we should be the ones sending another kit without blinking or you leaving a deposit unitl it gets sorted.

There are just a problem with the address for the delevery... Kiko contact your Post.

You are the seller, this is your problem and not the problem of Dje. Have you take an insurrance about your shipment?

The tracking is clear, The order is not delevery!

theplumber a écrit:
There are just a problem with the address for the delevery... Kiko contact your Post.

You are the seller, this is your problem and not the problem of Dje. Have you take an insurrance about your shipment?

The tracking is clear, The order is not delevery!

Hello The Plumber, thanks for your clever advice.....!

When a read "lack reaction here" about this "story"... i'm not happy.

This post hasn't his place on this forum...

The plumber, the fact I'm writing in a language which is not mother language for most users may be an issue, I know. "Lack of reaction" means in simple terms that people read the thread but were not convinced enough of any side to post an opinion. Just that!

If you read the posts carefully you will see I already requested the Post office to provide a the signature copy but they take time to come back on that

As for your view that the sender is always responsible I respect your view but when you have a tracking saying it was delivered makes you not want to risk sending another one and being lost again. For that, and because I believe Mr. Didier is saying the truth, yesterday I instructed the girl in the office to fully refund Mr. Didier of his purchase.

Hope this clears the matter.

Too bad this forum is disapearing soon, it's a great source of information.

• Créer...