Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
brent

#30 Kelsey Racing Team Members Needed!!

Messages recommandés

30 Kelsey Racing lookin for crew members for 2009 racing season in the Semi pro division at Cornwall Motor speedway and Mohawk int raceway.All entry fees and pit passes will be provided and all team race wear will be provided.For more info check out www.kelseyracing.ca or call 613 673 5480 located in Alfred ont -15 min from Hawkesbury. yes flame

Hi Brent If I would not be back racing my self I would sure go help you out
But I started back this year and I will sure keep on racing but if I quite racing I will sure be talking to you .

FRANK

ZZTOP a écrit:
salut brent on ses vue a edelweise la semaine passer Very Happy

bonne chance pour votre saison 2009 et bonne recherche equipier Very Happy

et est-ce possible de vous revoir en piste pour la course du 13 oct avec votre semi-pro

#30 back at ASE

[url=/pro-serie-f17/open-pro-serie-t10260.htm
/pro-serie-f17/open-pro-serie-t10260.htm[/quote[/url]]

c est une invitation brent !!!

Thanks for your reply frank 22 and thanks for the offer to come back to ASE Mr.Aubin#68.But for this year I'm finished.Actually workin on my new garage getting the insulation done.Would love to come back to ase next season.I have talked with a team possibly to drive next season at ase.But my plans for sure are to run at Mohawk and Cornwall next season.I have good car ran about 9 races this past season and car really ran well.Raced aug 31st at Cornwall really enjoyed it car ran real good so look forward to running more races there next season.Really enjoyed racing Pro trucks at St Eustache we ran pretty well down there just decided to move in another direction but do have to say one of my biggest wins was The Old Milwaukee 100 win in the Pro Truck series back in 2003.Thanks for inquiring! Would love to get a ride next season in that New Sportsman class anyways take care guys! www.kelseyracing.ca Brent #30