Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Saabhuy-saabhuy

Festival Non officiel à Trollhättan

Messages recommandés

The Saab days is an initiative from the Swedish Saab Club, Saab Turbo Club of Sweden and Club Sonett Sweden. It will take place June 17-19 in Trollhättan. I will be coordinated with the Fallens dagar Festival and the Midnight Sun rally.

For more information about the event itself, see the clubs websites. They would like to point out that it will not be an event with the same level like the Saabfestival, But I am convinced that it will be worthwhile for international visitors to book tickets!

I have good reasons to believe that you already have made the conclusion that it will be no official Saabfestival 2009. Although we are not organizing “Saabens dagar” we will of course support it as much as we can from Saab Automobile / Saab Car Museums side.

The Midnight Sun Rally will have a overnight rest at the Saab Car Museum in Trollhättan between Friday & Saturday and a total of 180 cars will participate. Among them around 40 Saabs from 2-stroker to V4:s and 99 turbos. Driven flat out! with 2 special stages around Trollhättan. See www.midnattsolrallyt.com for more info.

Je vous en dirai plus quand j'en saurait plus Wink

• Créer...