Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
ioda0111

Arnaques achat auto...

Messages recommandés

Voici les propositions que je recois pour mon auto:
Hello,
Your price is OK. for me. I am presently in Indonesia for now. I am there because of our reserach on bird flu which is taken over the world presently.I will not be able to come in person to take the car and make the payment personally.For me to make the payment to you, i will prefer to make a normal wire transfer which is very safe for me so that i can really trace my money since i do not know you and you do not know me, you know it is risky to deal over the internet these days.I will be back in europe by next month and that is when i want to use it.I want to pay you from my allowance here in Indonesia, please provide me with your account details which will include your (IBAN), which is International bank Number, the bank here told me (STANDARD CHARTERED BANK, INDONESIA)that you will receieve the money in about 11days because it is an international transfer from the Asia pacific.When i make the payment my friend will come from Holland to sign the documents for me and take the car when you receieve the money on your account.I need this transaction very urgent because i will be in europe for long as soon as i am back from my bird flu research so i need a car to work with.
Please provide your account details with the name and address of your bank and your own personal address and phone number for a faster communication.As soon as i receive this i will make payment and then give to you my friend's number in Holland to contact him for pickup of the car.Please i need a scanned copy of your passport please for security reasons, please try and understand me, i am only trying to be careful do not take offence,i can send to you mine if you want.
I wait for your fast response,

Regards,
Gunter Georg.
gunterg00@yahoo.dk

je lui ai donc répondu ceci (voici ci-dessous) et depuis plus de nouvelles Very HappyShocked
Hello,

Wire transfer are absolutely unsecured! It is well known.

So I propose you that you transfer the money to the bank account of your friend. So when he comes to sign and take the SAAB, he gives me the money (Cash)

It’s up to you!

Regards,

j'ai aussi reçu ceux-ci:

Hello,
Your price is OK. for me. I am presently in Indonesia for now. I am there because of the recent eartquake that claimed so many lives.I am working for care international a subsidiary of USAID.I will not be able to come in person to take the car and make the payment personally.For me to make the payment to you, i will prefer to make a normal wire transfer which is very safe for me so that i can really trace my money since i do not know you and you do not know me, you know it is risky to deal over the internet these days.I will be back in europe by next month and that is when i want to use it.I want to pay you from my allowance here in Indonesia, please provide me with your account details which will include your (IBAN), which is International bank Number, the bank here told me (STANDARD CHARTERED BANK, INDONESIA)that you will receieve the money in about 11days because it is an international transfer from the Asia pacific.I will also need your contact address so that I can get in touch with you when I comeover to pick up the car.When i make the payment I will send to you a scanned copy of my passport and when you receieve the money on your account you will contact me immediately.I need this transaction very urgent because i will be in europe for long,as soon as i am back from Indonesia,I need a car to work with.Please provide your account details with the name and address of your bank and your own personal address and phone number for a faster communication.As soon as i receive this i will make payment. Please i need a scanned copy of your passport please for security reasons, please try and understand me, i am only trying to be careful do not take offence,i can send to you mine if you want.
I wait for your fast response,
Regards,
Prof.Martin.
cordman7@yahoo.es

et celui-ci:

Hello ,
Your price is OK. for me but i want you to know that currently I am in indonesia now to provide health care services to the victims of Java island that was struck from the terrible earthquake and want to pay you for the car from the allowance that was paid to us.
The reason why I am here is because I am a doctor.I want to buy the car as a present to my colleague who helped me to gain employment with the World Health Organisation,on his retirement party which is almost at the corner.Please provide the following information for a direct wire transfer to your account;
1.Your complete account name and your personal address,
2.The complete name and address of your bank.
3.Your account number,IBAN(international bank number) and your bank swift code for a faster transfer.With swift, based on my previous knowledge of international transfers takes just 2 days.
4.your personal phone number.
Please submit the information to me immediately for an instant payment.As soon as i receive this information i will effect payment.I already have a shipping agent who will do the pick up and delivery of the car for me and he will come to you to sign all necessary documents as soon as the money has been transferred,he is in Holland.He actually was working with the TNT transport company before he decided to go unattached so he has enough experience when it comes to international shipping and transportation of goods with all the necessary documents needed and ideas of laws that guide them so you do not have to worry about the shipping of the car.
Have a nice day,
Dr Herbert.
ssel55@yahoo.es

Au dernier, quand je lui ai demandé si c'était une blague, il a osé me répondre! Je doute qu'il me recontacte à l'avenir...

Hello,
Is my buying your car a joke?
well if you don'twant to sell its okay, atleast i still have time to look for another.
But if you are interested,you can give me those informations while i make the transfer soonest.
Thanks
Dr Herbert

xxx <xxx@yahoo.com> escribió:

It is a joke ?!

Laughing

Tout ce qui se passe en Indonésie tout de même Rolling Eyes

Franchement, il y a des gogos qui se font prendre à ces conneries ?

(les meilleurs ce sont les héritiers de grosses fortunes africaines (le plus souvent) qui ont besoin d'un associer en Europe pour transférer l'argent... Laughing )

A mon avis ça doit marcher, ces arnaques, car elles existent depuis trés longtemps !

Ils ne parlent que de fric , et on ne sait meme pas ce qu ils veulent acheter .A aucun moment ils ne te posent une question concernant la voiture .
L autre qui fait de l humanitaire en Asie , utilise comme pretexte ceci pour te rouler dans la farine , c est vraiment des trous du cul , sans aucune morale .
Bon courage et fais bien le tri No

Je vois (ou je lis) que tu t'amuses lors de ta vente de 9000. Moi aussi j'étais" inondé" d'e-mail par un acheteur potentiel, mais celui là il était sérieux...vous voyez de qui je parle SmileSmileSmile

• Créer...