Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Marina de Lacrowe

Une jeune fille au Grand Prix

Messages recommandés

Pour ceux qui veulent écouter la célèbre chanteuse
Link : mediafire.com download/n80lh1adf2h8jr3/F_Hardy.rar

1962 Tous les garçons et les filles
1964 Mon amie la rose

Françoise Madeleine Hardy 1944.01.17

The famous Parisian singer Francoise Hardy was in the movie Grand Prix of 1966. Certainly a nice experience for the girl, to remember that I wanted to include some pictures taken during the shooting of the film. The young actress and singer Françoise who had already participated in 8 movies, starred in this film in the role of Lisa. Alongside the young singer also he attended the famous pilots including Dan Gurney, Richie Ginther, Joakim Bonnier, Bruce McLaren and Jo Siffert.

Très beau film avec des prises inédites pour l'époque ! Avec "Le Mans" de McQueen 4 ans plus tard ce sont les seuls films dignes de la vrai course. Teddy Pilette qui participait au film "Grand Prix" m'a dit à propos de F. Hardy que c'était "une bêcheuse"... peut être était elle timide après tout !

En tout cas le making off a Monaco est époustoufant !

Mr. Michel,

I believe that women actresses in general have always had a more reserved, and talking about this actress would say that his career has been oriented more to the music. However, the presence of women is always essential to the story of a good movie.
Women in the world of F1 does not have much shine, but there have been several famous names such as Lella Lombardi. Maybe later I will devote a very small topic to remember.

Marina @ : les histoires d'amour dans les films consacrés à la compétition automobile n'ont jamais été très valorisant pour ceux-ci. Scénaris faible voir d'une certaine niéverie.

En F1 effectivement il y a eu des femmes qui ont très bien tenues leur place.

J'attends votre sujet.

Néanmoins merci d'animer ce site depuis la rentrée !

" merci d'animer ce site depuis la rentrée ! "

Mr. Michel,
I consider myself a lucky girl because I was well received on this sports portal.
However, using an Italian saying " Le donne ne sanno una più del diavolo " I think it's a good answer for his comments.

" J'attends votre sujet. "

Mr. Michel,
I have to collect different information to discuss Mrs. Lombardi, I take a little time and then write something nice.

Sleep

• Créer...