Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
R5-driver11

[18 Aout] Mittelhessen Tuningshow VII - Wetzlar ( Germany)

Messages recommandés

I would like to invite you to our Mittelhessen Tuning Show on the 18th of Aout 2013. The show takes place in 35576 Wetzlar / Germany in a parking house. The parking house is usable for alle kind of cars, doesn´t matter how low they are. A little history. We startet in 2007 with about 600 cars. The last years we had more than 1.000 cars from all over germany, france, switzerland, the netherlands, great britain, luxembourg and belgium.
What you will find? We have special cars to show called „selected cars“. We will have an area for cars „glowing in the dark“ There you are able to show your light show in an dark area. Furthermore we will have the "Park of Fame" area were very high quality cars are parked.. For the fans of HiFi we have again the SPL-classics taking place. Please find more details at our web page under www.mittelhessentuningshow.de or on facebook You will find the information in english and also in french. If you have further questions do not hesitate to contact me.
Please have a look at the Videolinks.
It would be a great pleassure for us to see a few cars from different countries at our show.

cu on the 18th of August in Wetzlar at the Mittelhessen Tuning Show 2013

The show 2012
http://vimeo.com/48101727

The show 2011
http://vimeo.com/28227978

thank you for the info. and this is how a kilometer from France?

ok thank you I will see if my boss gives me my Monday I'd traveled from the time I want to make a meeting in Germany :) and do not forget to put us in a poster when you will

no-reve a écrit:
i think i'm coming

That sounds good. Please give me your emailadress. I would like to send you a "Park of Fame"-Ticket.

Thank you for the information,
I move the topic in the correct category and I change the title to follow the format established in our forum ...
Waiting a flyer for write the date in the calendar of meetings 2013 clin

no-reve a écrit:
i can many cars...and i'm coming!

Sounds good....and I will join your meeting :) I pinned it already in my calender

• Créer...