Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Jack Panzica

Europeans coming to Maine for a visit

Messages recommandés

Hello to all,

Sorry for lack of posts since I got back from France and the Le Mans race. I think 4 years of travel and posting just got to me. I had trouble sitting down looking at pictures or doing posts. I was driving my car every day when possible.

Good news, I am back in the saddle and will host 2 couples from Berlin , Germany. They fly into Boston, drive up to Portland , Maine, stay for 3 days, with me lending my car to them to explore the coast of Maine.

Matthias's parents where very kind to me on my first night in Germany, by letting me stay with them in their castle.

Here are some photos of my time with them. I will post more once they arrive. I am still waiting for a few of my US hosts to come up for a visit.

Nice parents

Matthias's 66

Frank's Bat mobile

I am lending them my car to drive along the coast of Maine, should be fun for them.

Very kind of you! Maine in this season should really be nice.
I see that this german couple did not have any problem to give you a room in ther castle....Man, that's huge! The red C2 belongs to them?

Hey ....man , beautiful little house and little red C2 , in France we said that's the house and car of gardener ........private Joke   

have good time with us

see you later

Cordially

Philippe

I had the pleasure to hosts 2 couples from Germany at my home and city of Portland , Maine.

Pictures of ferry ride to Peaks Island, Food, and Lobster dinner at my home . Enjoy !

Many thanks to Matthias, Frank , Bettina & Claudia for the wonderful gift. We drank it all, you play a game drinking from the boot without making a splash as the beer drains back down the boot. If you make a splash , you have to drink again.....and again...and again...

[URL=http://s633.photobucket.com/user/jackfit87/media/Germany%202/BeerMugGermany-Copy_zps89f8bcb4.jpg.html][/URL

• Créer...