Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…

Messages recommandés

Hello!

I think I have to post a little about myself although I am not completely sure if this is the right place because my French is not very good!

My name is Dave and I live in Birmingham, England and this Forum is great because it has lots of information that I have previously been unable to track down. I prefer not the think how old I am but am two years actually younger than the sport of stock car racing in the UK!

I have been to the racing in France at Bercy three times and also at a place called Lohuec which I found by chance when on holiday a few years ago. Apart from these meetings I have been racing in Holland where the stock cars are similar to the classes we race in the UK (F1 and F2 Stock Cars). On the UK ovals there are many other race classes too, covering contact and non-contact racing.

Over here I work at race meetings in the Midands and also run a website called Rolling Start www.rollingstart.net

If anyone is across here then look on the fixtures page as there is sure to be an event somewhere for you to try out our style of racing.

If it is of interest I could add some more information about the types of racing over here. If anyone is coming across and has any questions please feel free to ask!

Here is a translation of the above courtesy of Babel Fish, I hope it makes sense!!

Bonjour !

Je pense que je dois signaler peu environ moi-même bien que je ne sois pas complètement sûr si c'est le bon endroit parce que mon Français n'est pas très bon !

Mon nom est Dave et j'habite à Birmingham, Angleterre et ce forum est grand parce qu'il a un bon nombre d'information que j'ai précédemment ne pu pas dépister. Je préfère pas la pensée comme vieux je suis mais AM deux ans réellement de plus jeune que le sport des courses d'automobiles courantes au R-U !

J'ai été à l'emballage en France chez Bercy trois fois et également à un endroit appelé Lohuec que j'ai trouvé par hasard quand en vacances il y a quelques années. Indépendamment de ces réunions j'avais emballé en Hollande où les voitures courantes sont semblables aux classes que nous emballons au R-U (F1 et F2 Stock Cars).

Sur les ovales BRITANNIQUES il y a beaucoup d'autres classes de course aussi, couvrant le contact et l'emballage de non contact. Ici je travaille lors des réunions de course dans le Midands et cours également un site Web appelé Rolling Start www.rollingstart.net

Si n'importe qui est à travers ici puis regardez à la page de montages car il y a sûr d'être un événement quelque part pour que vous essayiez notre modèle de l'emballage.

S'il est d'intérêt je pourrais ajouter encore plus d'informations sur les types d'emballage ici.

Si n'importe qui trouve et a par hasard toutes les questions satisfont la sensation libre pour demander !

Hello, I did not expect to have English on the forum, welcome by hoping that you like the forum!

Bonjour,
je ne m'attendais pas à avoir un anglais sur le forum, bienvenue en espérant que le forum te plaise!

Hello Dave and welcome in this french forum ! Bye...

Very Happy

Bonjour Dave et bienvenu sur ce forum français, à bientôt !

Many thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. The racing here is now in full swing. Here are two of the Grand Final winning cars from last Saturday's meeting in Birmingham. These are from the "BriSCA F2 Stock Car" and "Hot Ford" race classes.

F2 Stock Car

Hot Ford - non-contact

F2 Stock Cars race across the UK and have a 2L engine and there about 500 active drivers. It is a very competitive class of racing.

Hot Fords are a budget class which race with the Incarace promotion although there are similar types racing at other tracks.

I hope I am not boring you! lol!

Best wishes

Dave

Stock Car racing in the UK takes place on three types of surface:

Tarmac/asphalt. This is favoured at many tracks. It is permanent and easy to maintain. The racing is also fast!

Shale. This is a type of surface where car racing shares tracks used for Speedway (4x motorcycle racing either in teams or individual events - do you have this in France?). Racing on shale tracks can be very spectacular.

Dirt and Grasstrack. Tracks running on bare ground. While Tarmac and shale are in purpose-built stadia, the dirt tracks are usually less formal. Grasstrack events in the UK can be huge, sometimes attracting over 700 competitors!

Dave

• Créer...