Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Joannie Beaule

AED Motorsport Products

Messages recommandés

Est-ce pertinent pour nous?

Greetings from Indianapolis, Indiana!

I am Dave Gordon, the Sales Manager for AED Motorsport Products, and I wanted to reach out to the potential teams that are planning to compete in the annual FSAE / Mini Baja competitions.
We have been a long time supplier to many of the teams all over the world, and we may even cooperated together in the past (and we thank you for that!)

We typically supply 4130 chrome moly tube and sheet for chassis and suspension construction, but if you look over our website (link below), you can see we supply a diverse variety of products.

While we cannot offer sponsorship money in the form of free material, we extend discounts on “in-stock material,” and new for this year, test reports for 4130 tubes are included at no additional cost (normally this is $15.00 per line item).

We also stock a large supply of FK rod ends (”heim” joints), tube adapters, spherical bearings, and we supply them at “Jobber” pricing, which is what dealers normally pay.

For teams located outside North America, we work with shipping companies that can get material delivered to the nearest airport.

Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you, or share this member with a teammate that might have some interest.

Very kind regards

Dave

J'ai fait faire un quote chez AED motorsports et même en sauvant le prix des mill tests, ça revient plus cher... donc on reste avec wicks aircraft

• Créer...