Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Tim

> Les trouvailles

Messages recommandés

j'ai pas trop compris ce qu'il voulu faire avec la polo Shocked

AMS helps you stay cool... And it starts right here:

Sign directly above this chart should read "Get to work!" A long list of things to do awaits the guys working at AMS:

Being that I know nothing about the technical aspect of building cars, I felt implied to just walk around going "What does this one do? What does this one do? What does this one do?" Instead of annoying them to the point that they kicked me out of the shop, I just bit my tongue.

AMS built, Canadian piloted rally car was chilling around the shop waiting to get some work done:

A shot of it with a customer drag car... Shooting for 1100whp:

AMS works on skylines now?

AMS is in the process of developing a new exhaust for the GTR. Nice piping, clean welds, very typical of their crafstmanship:

This particular exhaust was going to be made to work with the oem exhaust tips, but AMS says that the production model will have a unique quad outlet setup:

AMS drag evo... Need I say more?

Apparently it gets tucked away at night with a very sexy bunkmate, a mild setup time attack Evo X:

As the shop closes up, all the cars move inside... It's not often you see this many hot cars sitting in one place:

In proper AMS fashion, they have taken a brand new car and stripped it down to a bare shell to be built for time attack duties. This car will undoubtedly be a monster, and it's safe to say you'll be seeing more of it:

This '84 911 Carrera started off like any other naturally aspirated carrera, and has recently been transformed into the beast you see here. The motor build consists of a fully built 3.3L with twin plug race heads, T4 turbo kit that was custom fabricated in-house by AMS, powered by a DTAfast EMS, and a 917 - 4 speed transmission with a Haggart precision race shifter.

Buddy Club bucket seats, Suede 350mm Sparco Monza steering wheel, and 4 Pt. Roll bar cover the interior mods... It's clean simple and to the point:

The car is sitting proper on RSR- 935 Rebel Racing x Bilstein coilover conversion. Most importantly are the 3 piece ZE Forged wheels, sized in 17x11 and 17x14, and I believe Frank said these were fitted to 315's or 335's out back due to the massive RSR flares

454whp and 417 wtrq... Not bad for a 2300 streetcar, but Frank has his sights set on 500whp once he tends to a few issues:

Le petit truc au milieu de la première photo, je le verrai bien dans ma baie moteur... A votre bon coeur msieur dame Wink

Ils ont découpé le châssis!!!!!!!!!!
Shocked
J'ai quand même envie de voir le résultat en priant qu'il ne fasse pas de modifs extérieures...

Comment faire sécher sa poubelle ?

Bah j'espère qu'ils ont des voies séparement parce que vla le différentiel de vitesse

Matt Mc Fly a écrit:
enorme!!!
une poubelle sur une autre poubelle...

je confirme :P

Timothée a écrit:

j avais pas tilter la 300

avec les traces de scotch pour tenir la plaque!!

• Créer...