Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Peugeot106_paysbas

le feu arrière

Messages recommandés

I hope one of u guys can stranslate this for me into French;

I wanna buy new rear lights,
But i dont want a rearlight here out pay bas.

Someone has a french internet site for me were i can look at some rearlights witch are made in frenche or something??

I hope im clear about what i mean !!

Because you have this
http://cgi.ebay.fr/FEUX-BLANC-ROUGE-M3-106-96-99-PH-2-NEUFS-PROMO_W0QQitemZ120261906320QQihZ002QQcategoryZ141395QQcmdZViewItem

And more classical these:
http://www.power-tuning.fr/fr/eclairage_tuning/feux_lexus/Peugeot_/index.html

You can see the M3 rearlights with leds on the last link.

For me the more beautiful rearlights are the M3 on the first link

Peugeot106_paysbas a écrit:
Hmm i dont know or u know this kind in French, but i like the once of Inpro red/clear.
Only problem is everyone has them Sad

In your country ?? because in france there are too many cars with its. If you don't want the same as everyone i think you should buy the same with Leds or another on my second link

No i can't know you because I don't know perpigan or narbonne. You know in france the M3 rearlights aren't sell in tuning shop we can only buy them on the net by ebay or Peugeot ecosse or another. The rearlights i think are the same in the world exceptly one or two exception. But i will search some shop for you

Thank you, i think you have here all the type you can find in france, because all of i find now are the same

FRanchement je vous lis et je comprend pas pourquoi vous idtes que tout le monde a ces feux, c'est archi faux, tout le monde aimerait bien les avoir mais j'en vois tres peu, surtout en france, on voit beaucoup plus de feux lexus que de M3, y'a qu'à voir le nombre d'annonce pour des feux M3, quasi inexistante en france alors que les Lexus d'occaz.... Drôle

Invité Le_PreSSCuRSeuR
Ludo Terrible a écrit:
FRanchement je vous lis et je comprend pas pourquoi vous idtes que tout le monde a ces feux, c'est archi faux, tout le monde aimerait bien les avoir mais j'en vois tres peu, surtout en france, on voit beaucoup plus de feux lexus que de M3, y'a qu'à voir le nombre d'annonce pour des feux M3, quasi inexistante en france alors que les Lexus d'occaz.... Drôle

+1

There is a topic showing the different types of rearlight !

Here

• Créer...