Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Invité

Super Tourism M3

Messages recommandés

Invité
I have recently purchased the 1990/91 Super Tourism M3 of Michel Ferte, and I am looking for any information or photos of the car when it was racing.Any help would be appreciated. I am sorry I dont speak French
Regards Grelley

Invité
Yes that is the car. I will post more information later on. I am still trying to get it ready to track test which I hope will be shortly. I am also wanting to purchase copies of Echappement Anee 1990/91 and 1991 which I hope will have some information re the car. I know it was changed between the 1990 and 91 season. I understand it was also badly damaged at the end of 1991 and was rebuilt with a new shell and updated parts.
Regds Grelley

Invité

nice one...lucky guy...congratulations! cheers

Hello grelley,

you are a really lucky boy !!! This car is so lovely !!! It's so pity that we can't keep this car in France, but to my mind this M3 will be in good hands in New Zealand !!!

I think that it possible for me to send you 2 or 3 pics of your car during Superetourisme race.
I have one WONDERFULL shoot in Charade Rrace Track 1991, but it's on my hard disk and I must search and found it.

I think it will be ok for tomorrow !!!

Best regards from France

maxijoss

Invité
Thankyou for that, it will be greatly appreciated. Does anybody have the books Echappement Annee 1990/91 and Echappement Annee 1991 which I presume are Motorsport Annuals. If they do could they please advise if there is any mention or photographs of this car in there. If so I will attempt to purchase them from somewhere.
Thanks
Stephen

Arrow Here we go !!!!

Charade Racing Track 1991 :

5th place :

And the most beautifull picture for the end !!! At the first place.

Kind regards !!!

Invité
They are fantastic. Thank you very much. I had seen the first photo., but not the other three.
Thanks

Regds Grelley

Invité
Post more pics of the Diet Coke DTM M3 !

Invité
Re the Diet Coke car, in January next year the three M3s that are in the lower photos including the Diet Coke car and the ex Soper Prodrive car, along with the B&H car that Denny Hulme died in are going to the North Island to race at Pukekohe. I beleive there will be other Group A M3s as well as a couple of 2 litre Super Tourers

• Créer...