Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
ThomasZ32

greetings from austria

Messages recommandés

morning france!

i am thomas and from austria and i will present here my z and the z-club austria!

about my car:
bi-turbo
from 2+2 to 2 place
black met.
manu
Chassis-Nr. 293 (one of the first 300)

nice to meet you all here and greetings from austria!

Hi Thomas, you car seems beautiful, more pictures please !!
Is it possible to describe your mods (engine parts, etc...) ?

Hi Bidoch78!

the mods (i try my best in english) 13
megan racing exhaust system without the catalysts
modded and bigger turbocharger HKS by the turbocharger-garage www.turbocraft.at
an other control device
short shifter
eibach springs
black speedo face with 320 km/h
2 renault oilfilters the oil is goint to the turbochargers.
(This was an order (!!) fro www.turbocraft.at, and so i do it)
new oil lines
xenon
mazda mx-3 lights
replacing the original hood with a gfk hood with aeration <- i hope its the right word Smile
fmic from usa
removing the aircondition (for the fmic)
replace of the oil coolers
removing of the 2 little side intercooler
JWT super chip
nismo injectors
new saddled interiour in the fine beige leather.
replace the backseats with a storage place for clothing and my hat Smile
water injection from snow performance
shaper wheels, type target front 9,5 and rear 10,5 (but on the pics theay are only 8,5, i have no pics of recent date SadSad )
k n airfilter
stage 3 clutch
movit front brake systems, but not on the car at the moment. the kit is standing in my apartment, or better: in the cellar
the complete bodykit are parts from westwing and strosek. i made any new things, you see it by the rear end. it is really shorter (more than 6 cm).
a widend rear end with 6 cm left and 6 cm right, also 12 cm.
the front widend fender with 1 cm per side
an alu tank cap ( and so i have a second key)
and no audio system ( i hate it Smile

Hi Thomas and thanks a lot for your describe and your presence in this site. Your car is "wonderfull". (I have broken mine last week during a choc with another car Sad

If you have others pictures concerning your car, don't hesitate to place here, in this forum. If you want an acces in our private forum, please send me an private message or directly at FranckyZ (Vice president ) .

Have you got informations concerning your paint ? (color code ou others informations, when i can find it, in the futur ?, because, i would like to change mine)

Regards and enjoy this web site and forum

Dany

hi!
the original colour code of the black met- Z32 is 732. But after fitting the bodykit on the car i need to paint the complete car and in hungary we cant get access to the original nissan paint. so the painter get a paint with not the same metallic. the new paint is more black Smile my first choise was orange met. than white met. but black is my first choice.

but the only reason to registred here in the forum was not only to present pics of my car. i am the president of the austrian nissan sportscar club and i want to get nice contacts with other z clubs in other countries. so we have contact to the hungarian club, in switzerland, in italy, in slowenia, belgium and germany.

at the last great event in hockenheim/germany (drifzchallenge) i saw a S15 with a nice driver from france. i think he is drifting like a world champion but the german audience cant get the right feeling, and so i was crying alone in a sea of silence during the france driver is drifting Smile

It's a really good initiative Thomas, and good thing for us.
This club is very young (one year). Step by step, we try to define a good structure with a private members, this forum, meetings, etc... for sure it's not easy.
But I'm sure we will have a very good contact with you.

About the driftchallenge, i don't know very well this sport, but perhaps it's "DragonNoir" and his car :

it was Black the previous year.

Regards,
Yann

hi yann

of course this was the same car that i have seen at hockenheim Smile

also the same day we found the skyline R34 GT-R V-spec s-tune from switzerland.
your club is one year old? oh my goddness what for a great work on the site. i am relly sure we can have the same interests and the same whishes.

the austrian z foundation have more than 90 members (Z31, Z32, Z33 and older cars, S13 S14) and this year we organized the 2nd international nissan sportscar meeting in austria (ny the lake attersee in upperaustria). after many many problems with the german guys we are proud to have next weekend (The attersee sportscar event starts) nissan sportscar-drivers from 6 nations. we have drivers from germany (austria Smile ), switzerland, hungary, italian and tchech republik.

if you make a great nissan sportscar or even a z-car meeting in france i will try to visit you.

Thomas, thanks a lof for your presence in this website and a great news to share a same Zpassion. It's a really pleasure for us

Our vice president is FranckyZ.

Your are a honnor members and you have a great right in this forum. If you have a problem with acess in private section, please contact Bidoch78 or Alex300zx ( this persons are administrators)

For others questions; you can contact me directly at this mail : association@300zx.fr

Kind regards and I hope a great collaboration between our two Zclubs

Dany - President Club Nissan 300zx France

Hi ThomasZ32,

WELCOME TO FRANCE ZCLUB

Z cars is beautiful,
Very nice body and mods 12

your first member autria.

THK

hi friends!

congratulation for the second worldcup place. what for a game what for 2 goals! 13

also many many thanks to put a pic of my z on the top of the site. what for a great honor.
after this weekend i can post in a special new thread all the photos from the attersee nissan sports car meeting.

i have called yesterday sandor (he is president of the hungarian z club) and told him all the news about the france z-drivers and the club at www.300zx.fr.
his feeling was so amazing and we both together think the same: next year (or perhaps: this year) we come togehter to organize a nice event!

Hello thomas, really nice car !!

Where did you get your Strosek wide body kit ? It s like an impossible mission for me to find one.

Do you have a picture of the front , to see the front bumper ?

hi hometheater

here ist the link for the wide body kit:
http://pa000152.host.inode.at/catalog/default.php?cPath=39_110_1168&osCsid=08f4451c1cb356a0d0030eb412061de5

the manufactor is the styling company called 'pakfeifer' with the location vienna.

the pictures are complete of my car, and pakfeifer tuning and our club sell all the items on www.pakfeifer.com

there you get the small wide rear with 4 cm per side, or 6 cm per side or the big version with 10 cm per side !!!!!

if you have a peronally desire you can redesign the styling products Smile

• Créer...