Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Darkandier1111

[VDS] BMW E36 M3 Touring - Ex-Driftworks car.

Messages recommandés

Type de produit : BMW E36 M3 Touring

Marque : BMW
Année : 1998
Kilométrage : 140,000 miles

...........................................................................................................

Etat :trés bien

Facture : oui

Autres infos :

Véhicule uniquement destiné à un usage piste. Si achat par un français, V5 (carte grise) au nom de James - Driftworks, papier anglais.

En gros, elle appartenait à James, patron de Driftworks, c'est une base de 323 touring swappée avec un S50 et un set up complet pour la piste ( chassis - gros freins - echappement - admission... )

Elle sort de révision complète - vidanges, filtres...
Pour avoir possédé des M3, celle-ci marche vraiment très fort, aucun raté, un son bien libéré et des pièces au top.

Pour la traduction > http://translate.google.fr/#

BMW E36 M3 Touring

The car that BMW never made!

I've bought the car last week to James, and failed at the french registration due to the swap. Powerful car, great chassis, and perfect sound.

The car has been fully serviced by James recently and he puts some top mount on the coilovers. Car comes with Supersprint Decat fitting and Scorpion exhaust - also cat is include to pass the emission test.

The sound is amazing like this.

This car has been well built from a choice selection of genuine BMW parts, which have been complemented nicely by a few other subtle modifications. To try and collect all the bits together to build a car of this spec would take an age of scouring, yet here it is, it's ready to go Smile

Body and interior
Based on a rare sports 323i touring in a genuine M3 Techno Violet paintwork.
Shadowline all black trim with black front grille.
Colour coded M3 mirrors.
Colour coded Hartge style rear roof spoiler, which is subtle but sharpens up the rear end nicely.
Tilt and slide metal sunroof.
M3 bodywork trims and door sill strips.
Black leather sports interior very rarely found in Touring version.
Full black rest of interior, carpets, dashboard and rarely found black headlining.
White indicators all round, proper BMW lights, none of your chavy lexus style or cheapo plastic Angel eyes here.....

3.0l M3 engine in excellent condition with no smoke, no VANOS rattle, good compression and a smooth idle.
Installed properly with M3 ECU and loom so everything works as it should including the oil temp gauge on the dash clocks and the 2 speed idle.
Just had a full service to include gearbox oil, VANOS filter change and valve shim clearances set.
Dave-F Induction kit for a few extra bhp and a LOVELY induction roar when you put your foot down.
M3 radiator with the integral oil cooler.
Driftworks Lightweight Chromoly flywheel which has changed the character of the engine and made it lovely, revvy and more responsive in the midrange.
5 speed M3 gearbox.
M3 front and rear subframes with powerflex poly bushes
M3 rear axle including a very good LSD.
M3 rear brakes adjusted properly with good handbrake.
Front brake upgrade consisting of very rare 840ci 4pot Brembo calipers and posh E46 M3 floating discs. Totally unshakable around the Nurburgring. No fade, only confident, consistent and effective braking.

Stereo
JVC KD-AVX33 CD/CDRW/DVD player headunit with bluetooth hands free and USB MP3 support
Uprated Front speakers (I think they're alpine?)
Rainbow Audio rear roof speakers
Blaupunkt compact powered subwoofer, hidden away from view.
Basically, it's a very nice sounding stereo system, with high quality highs and deep lows.

Driftworks/HSD prototype monotube coilovers. This was the car we developed this kit on and I've been thoroughly impressed with them, whether it be on my drive to work, motorway journeys or laps round the Nurburgring. Simply awesome. Fully adjustable for damping and a range of height from 4x4 spec to super slammed.We have installed remote adjusters in the boot so you can change the damping without removing all the trim.

BMW Style 5 alloys in 17 x 8 and 17 x 9. These are the rare low offset, deep dished 8 series versions, not your normal E39 wheels. They're wrapped in Toyo T1R 215 width tyres all round.
Rear arches have been rolled PROPERLY (with all seam sealer removed first) to accomodate these and give a super flush fitment rarely found on an E36.
Some of the wheels are a little kerbed and the laquer is getting old on one of the rears. One of the fronts has had a new replacement rim from BMW recently. If you wanted the wheels to look perfect, the dishes would benefit from a polish.

To drive

This car is magic to drive with legendary M3 performance from a good looking package that surprises a lot of people. It's a totally reliable performance car built from genuine BMW performance parts.
I always wait until the oil is warm before driving hard.
Last MOT test was a month ago and all it needed was new indicator bulbs Smile
The clocks show the mileage as 140,000, but the car should be around 120,000.

The car has done around 12,000 miles since the M3 conversion, around 9,000 by James. He has owned it for just over a year.

I'm looking for £5000 for this. Cars like this don't come up for sale often, so if you're genuinely interested, don't hang about.

Car can be pick up in Paris or at Franckfurt Hahn (Ryanair from stansted 45min). I can also deliver the car in Folkestone or at Stansted airport.

Car is really in great condition, for more information about the swap or driftworks parts on it, you may ask to James.

Here is a lot of pics of the car:

Arrow Picasa Web Albums - James - m3touring

................................................................................................................

Prix de vente : 5700€
Négociable : un peu
Département : 54 visible près de Metz

................................................................................................................

Photos

merci de ne pas repondre aux annonces !!! et le titre doit etre édité rapidement sinon on supprime !!! Merci

• Créer...