Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
16 TS

One R 16 TS from Croatia

Messages recommandés

Hello to all fans who love lucky number 16.My name is Damir,40 years old, from Croatia, Slavonski Brod city.I am a renaut fan and fanatic of R 16 .Last year I got a chance to by one,and I dont miss it.
This car is from 1975, and it was bought in Dalmatia,Zadar, (Adriatic see) in relative good condition, so i can do a good restauration, which was started last year.The finish will be next year, but dont know when.
Till now I havent problems with peaces, because I have a second car in very bad situation, but full of parts.
The restauration you can see here
http://88.198.71.122/forum/index.php?showtopic=9634

Second part of restauration
http://88.198.71.122/forum/index.php?showtopic=17485

Problem is also in French language,so I can only look,nothing more, because i dont know French.
I hope you will help me if I,ll need some parts to buy.
Also i was looking very carefully Mr Houlot,s work on Gasoline.
Next meeting of R 16 2010 in France will not miss me.

My father bought a 16 tl 1971.We sold this car 1985.
My sory has never passed.4 years ago I started thinking to by it.Only from the seeside, because in a state off a good condition by the climate.
Motor has 140 000 km, seats are perfect, need only a new velur, nothing more.A car was parked in open garage for 12 years,so I need two days too prepare a engine for starting.
I bought a new water pump,cooling sistem is repared,now I,m doing a complite polimer izolation with Chelade.

hello 16 ts and welcome in this forum!!
what's your car's colour?? mine is bluesky :r16:

Hi Damir !!!
And welcome aboard this forum
Hope you like it, and don't hesitate to post one or two photos of your R16
Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions !!!!

Hope to read you soon !!!!

Friendly,

Jean-louis

Ok friends, I wasnt here for a long time.My 16 is now prepared for finishing,so have a few questions.
1)because its a modl TS from 75,it has a plastic grill;can I use an inox grill from TL model, from 70?
2)car front lights,are they the same for all models 16-th, or samo other (12-15-17).
3)front fenders have or not a diferent from tl,ts or tx model?
4)cardan-the same queestion?!

Hello !!

I wish you an happy new year !!

16 TS a écrit:
1)because its a modl TS from 75,it has a plastic grill;can I use an inox grill from TL model, from 70?

As far I know, there is no difference between the fixtures of both models.
Don't forget to use the extrem outer parts ("fender's nose") coming from the 70's one because it is not exactly the same model as your original ones.

16 TS a écrit:
2)car front lights,are they the same for all models 16-th, or samo other (12-15-17).

They are not exactly the same. The basic model is identical to R12 and small truck SG2, but the TS ones by 73 or 74 and after are different (in France for sure, but it is perhaps different in a foreign-land ?) because they integrate an additional iodine head light. In France they are called "kangaroo head lights".

16 TS a écrit:
3)front fenders have or not a diferent from tl,ts or tx model?

The only difference is coming from the hole in the middle for old models with park light (till 71 in France) and in some others countries with repeaters for blinking lights.

16 TS a écrit:
4)cardan-the same queestion?!

It is a bit more difficult to answer. Differences don't come from model, but from year of assembly.
All models of cardans till 70 can fit to all models of gear boxes and cars till 77 (included).
All models of cardans between 71 and 77 can only fit on 71 -> 77 cars and gear boxes. There is a geometrical incompatibility with the lower suspension triangle of younger cars.
And, at last, all cardans from 78 can fit to all gear boxes and cars from 78 to end of production. The hole used to lock the cardans (with the "needle", sorry, I don't know the correct word) on the gear box has moved and there will be problems of oil leak or gasket destruction if both parts don't match.

The other interesting information is that the cardans are identical on manual and automatic gear boxes !!!

Pascal

THX for quick response.During the reperation I have a problem with fenders (boath from TS model but diferent years)and not so satisfide with solved problem.
This lights from this page are good (iodine as your told me)
http://cgi.ebay.fr/Renault-R12-optique-avant-a-iode_W0QQitemZ360204718151QQcmdZViewItemQQptZJG_FR_Auto_Pi%C3%A8ces?hash=item53dddfd047

or not.?!
The central back side braking cilinder for left and right wheel side under the back suspensions is so bad.I was told that I can change it with some models from Fiat (128),but I,m interestid if it is good replacement from R 5 or 4,maybe 15-17?
The car is made for German market, in Ex Yugoslavia we only have a TL model.

Hello.

16 TS a écrit:
During the reperation I have a problem with fenders (boath from TS model but diferent years)and not so satisfide with solved problem.

I'd like to be sure on the translation of "fenders" : are you talking about the shock absorbers ??

16 TS a écrit:

Probably yes, but many of us don't speak english, it will be hard for them to answer you. I'll ask them in french and give you the confirmation in english.

16 TS a écrit:
The central back side braking cilinder for left and right wheel side under the back suspensions is so bad.I was told that I can change it with some models from Fiat (128),but I,m interestid if it is good replacement from R 5 or 4,maybe 15-17?

I don't have any idea if this part is the same on others Renault models. But I'm sure that this part is not the same on every R16, depending on the year and the model.
On TX, the part is specific and doesn't run the same manner as on other models.
On L, TL, TA and TS, this part is identical, but with a difference depending on the year. First model is "3 holes" (one IN and 2 OUT) and second model is "4 holes" (2 IN and 2 OUT).
It depends on the type of your master cylinder : does it have 3 or 4 rigid outlet pipes ?

Pascal

Hello.

16 TS a écrit:

You are perhaps lucky, there is one part on eBay.fr (a 4 holes)

http://cgi.ebay.fr/REPARTITEUR-DE-FREINAGE-RENAULT-R4-R16-NEUF-FEG_W0QQitemZ250560312312QQcmdZViewItemQQptZJG_FR_Auto_Pi%C3%A8ces?hash=item3a568ef3f8

Is it the same as on your car ?

Pascal

Dont know,must see.
Thank you so much,this are thinks I ll never know.

Pascal a écrit:
Hello.

16 TS a écrit:
During the reperation I have a problem with fenders (boath from TS model but diferent years)and not so satisfide with solved problem.

I'd like to be sure on the translation of "fenders" : are you talking about the shock absorbers ??

16 TS a écrit:

Probably yes, but many of us don't speak english, it will be hard for them to answer you. I'll ask them in french and give you the confirmation in english.

16 TS a écrit:

I don't have any idea if this part is the same on others Renault models. But I'm sure that this part is not the same on every R16, depending on the year and the model.
On TX, the part is specific and doesn't run the same manner as on other models.
On L, TL, TA and TS, this part is identical, but with a difference depending on the year. First model is "3 holes" (one IN and 2 OUT) and second model is "4 holes" (2 IN and 2 OUT).
It depends on the type of your master cylinder : does it have 3 or 4 rigid outlet pipes ?

Pascal

I can use a google translater but afraid in bad translation.I think its a better way and no need for quick response.

Pascal a écrit:
I don't have any idea if this part is the same on others Renault models.

Some new informations, thanx to DDR16 for his help.
The same part (the 3 holes model) was used on all of these cars. The yours should be in this list (last line).

REAR BRAKE PRESSURE LIMITER FOR RENAULT R16 R4 R5 R6 RODEO

Models

Year From => To

Power (HP)

Displacement (cc)

RENAULT RODEO 4

RODEO 4

08.71-11.81

RODEO 6

05.70-08.73

RENAULT R4

4 (112_)

01.81-09.82

4 (112_) (1123)

10.62-09.83

4 (112_) (1123)

09.71-12.88

4 (112_) (1128, S128)

06.78-06.90

4 Fourgonnette (R21_, R23_)

09.71-08.82

Fourgonnette (R21_, R23_) (2106)

09.66-12.88

4 Fourgonnette (R21_, R23_) (2370, 21...

10.76-07.89

RENAULT R5

5 (122_) (1221, 1391, 1220)

10.72-08.84

5 (122_) (1222, 1392)

01.72-12.85

RENAULT R6

6 (118_)

10.69-04.80

6 (118_)

08.70-04.87

6 (118_)

07.71-04.80

RENAULT R16

16 (115_) - 1.5

09.65-10.75

16 (115_) - 1.6 TA

01.69-08.80

16 (115_) - 1.6 TS (1151, 1154)

09.68-08.80

Pascal

Hello.

Pascal a écrit:
16 TS a écrit:

Kangaroo headlights are identical on R16 and R12 :

http://cgi.ebay.fr/2-OPTIQUES-CIBIE-BIODE-NEUF-RENAULT-15-16-12-GORDINI_W0QQitemZ350303986900QQcmdZViewItemQQptZJG_FR_Auto_Pi%C3%A8ces?hash=item518fbea4d4

Yes, I know, the price is.... abusive ?

Pascal

dingue de renault 16 a écrit:
249 €

It's too expensive !

I ll spent only 50 euros.

16 TS a écrit:
Does anyone have an R 16 with this Amil wheels?

Yes, I do. I've got them since February.
Have a look at the bottom of the page : /suspension-pneumatiques-et-jantes-f8/jantes-amil-sur-le-bon-coin-t2193-15.htm

it's my TX with its new wheels.

Be sure that they have the good diameter, because they also exist in 13" for R5, R12, R15 and R17.
The nuts are specific for those wheels (i.e. different from alloy Dunlop and original steel wheels) and the centre caps are missing, it's a problem.
But if the price is interesting, buy them !!
The nuts are perhaps the same as for wheels dedicated to Simca or Peugeot, but I'm not sure.

Pascal (I bought mine 300€, with 12 nuts)

Perfect!
It would be the same colour as yours ,I mean on car,and its looking very,very good with Amil.
The price is 100 euro .

Hello !!

16 TS a écrit:
The price is 100 euro .

This is not a price, it is a gift !!!

At last, do you come to Alsace during May ?

Pascal

Pascal a écrit:
Hello !!

16 TS a écrit:
The price is 100 euro .

This is not a price, it is a gift !!!

At last, do you come to Alsace during May ?

Pascal

No, the car is not finshed jet,I tried to buy another one (the blue one from Italy, but it was sold before i call on phone),so Im very sory because of that, and because of meet.It s my life wish to be with all of you and those beautifull cars.
instead that I m organising 5th renault meet in Croatia,Slavonski Brod,i ll send you some photos after 5 6 2010.For the first time i think will be a lot of R 4.
If are any interests from France it will be perfect, free entry for all of you for 3 days (4-6 6 2010)

Hello.

16 TS a écrit:
If are any interests from France it will be perfect, free entry for all of you for 3 days (4-6 6 2010)

En français pour les non anglophones : Damir organise un rassemblement Renault en Croatie du 4 au 6 Juin 2010. Et l'accès est gratuit pour nous durant ces trois jours.

I would be interested in if it was in July or August.
Not possible for me to go so far out of my holydays.

Pascal

its good to know for the next year,if are any interests for meets, because on date.

Hello.

16 TS a écrit:
I bought it, it s now mine.

Mazel tov !!!

Pascal (What price ?)

For 350 euro.
I still think it a dream.

Invité
Hello,

very good deal, 16TS ! Congratulations.

We all ask for pictures !

Regards.

Bruno

It s model from 1970, GL, probably the last edition of it.
I still didnt see the car in live, so I know everithing from the pictures send to me from my frend who has bought this car for me.It s in his garage now.
So I must go to pick IT the about 22 5 (23 is my birthday ) in Split, 700 km cca from mE (Slavonski Brod).
Dont warry, you will see everithing.

• Créer...